Find a Position
Vice President of FinanceMosaic Life Care
St. Joseph, Missouri
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led life care company in St. Joseph, Missouri, has begun a national search to locate a Vice President of Finance. Mosaic is introducing a new kind of health care. They are connected to the hearts, minds, and spirits of their consumers and want to help you become the healthiest version of yourself.
The VP of Finance is a restructured role that provides vision and leadership to maximize Mosaic Life Care’s financial performance by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. This leader is responsible for decision support related functions, but not limited to, financial reporting (daily indicators, service lines, productivity, financial analysis presentations, etc) as well as cost accounting quality, integrity, and enhancing the underlying processes. This position has functional responsibility for integrating the work of the Vice President, Controller into various financial reporting and analysis.
Candidate Qualities and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in financing, accounting, or related field is assumed with a Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field is required.
- A CPA is preferred.
- Ten years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility and exposure to integrated health systems. Comprehensive background in financial analysis and specific experience in techniques relating to cash flow, return on investment and cost/benefit relationships.
- Development/deployment of initiatives that accomplish annual goals, with ability to articulate these goals and their alignment to the overall strategy of the organization.
- A history of innovation in organizational development, team development, and in developing solutions to support a data driven environment.
- Demonstrates the ability to present to executive committees and the Board of Directors.
- Understands disciplines of evidence-based leadership, including rounding; use of leadership evaluation management systems; effective formal and informal feedback; and other systematic management approaches.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. For more information please contact Diane Smith or Kyle Wiederhold at: MosaicVP-Finance@wkadvisors.com.
Back to Search Results