Find a Position
Service Line Administrator, Women and Infant ServicesValley Children’s-Saint Agnes Medical
WK Advisor is currently seeking candidates and nominations for the Service Line Administrator, Women and Infants at Valley’s Children’s Healthcare in partnership with Saint Agnes Medical Center in Fresno, CA.
The Service Line Administrator for Women & Infant Services is a new position and will have strategic oversight and direction for the uniquely, joint-managed Saint Agnes Medical Center/Valley Children’s Healthcare shared women and infant service line. The purpose and goal of this role will be to strategically lead the service line including further integration, coordination, innovation, and market growth of obstetric and NICU volume/services. In addition, this key leader will oversee initiatives to ensure current and future quality of care metrics and outcomes are among the best in the nation. It is the goal of both partners that this program/service line be known as the preferred destination of care for expecting mothers in the Central Valley. This key leader will work across both organizations and related medical staff to ensure the components program internally such as quality of care/patient outcome metrics and family experience as well as externally in terms of patient perception and physician referral are leading in the region.
The Women and Infant Service Line at Saint Agnes Medical Center (SAMC) and Valley Children’s Healthcare (VCH) is a unique collaborative partnership positioned to provide a world class continuum of care to the women and infants of the Central San Joaquin Valley. Saint Agnes Medical Center offers comprehensive obstetrics in a faith based environment and Valley Children’s Healthcare offers the region’s oldest and most comprehensive maternal fetal medicine and neonatology services. Together they offer a fully integrated continuum of family centered care. Components of the continuum of care include maternal fetal medicine, full service and comprehensive obstetrics services, and levels II to IV neonatal intensive care as well as subspecialty pediatric specialty physicians.
• Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in nursing, business, health care or related discipline is required. Either the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree must be in Nursing or related clinical field of study.
• Minimum of seven to ten years leadership experience, with progressive leadership experience in an organization marked by innovation, continuous improvement, and high quality service.
• Candidates should possess at least five years of leadership experience in obstetrics/labor/delivery and/or women’s and children’s services. Experience should be in a setting where there are at least 2,500-3,000 deliveries per year.
• A successful track record in a leadership role, responsible for improving and enhancing service lines and clinical operations, by working collaboratively with physicians to engage them in the decision making process. This includes the ability to partner with medical staff leadership, including but not limited to care alignment patient experience, business development, market share growth, and clinical outcomes.
• A leader of high integrity and unquestioned moral character. An articulate and professional leader with the ability to communicate well; delivers direct messages in a polished and professional manner.
To learn more please submit any general inquiries, candidate materials or nominations to SAMCVCHServiceLineADMIN@Wkadvisors.com.
WKA Consultants: Ben Haden and David Boggs
Back to Search Results