Find a Position
Service Line Administrator, OncologySt. Mary Medical Center
St. Mary Medical Center in Bucks County, Pennsylvania has begun a national search for a Service Line Administrator, Oncology to oversee the integration and development of their comprehensive cancer service line. St. Mary Medical Center is located on a beautiful expansive campus in a desirable market in the Philadelphia metro area. An opportunity exists to significantly enhance St. Mary’s market share with a recent collaborative relationship with Penn Medicine (Penn Cancer Network). St. Mary Medical Center is the market leader with their comprehensive cardiovascular program, emergency services, and women’s services to name a few.
The Service Line Administrator, Oncology is responsible for the leadership, development and achievement of the oncology service line strategic objectives and operations. This individual is to be viewed as the “owner” of the service line and is accountable for strategic growth, business development, and strategic planning that will encompass plans for growth of the service, as well as building physician relationships, patient experience, and specialized/focused care.
Candidate Qualities and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, healthcare administration, clinical or a related field; a master’s degree, an MBA/MHA or related master’s degree is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence, collaborate with, and motivate others.
- Oncology background with strong strategic planning, financial management, and business skills.
- At least five years of experience in developing, overseeing or interacting with physician groups, product lines, or business development activities in a healthcare delivery system.
- Proven track record of developing strategy, detailed implementation plans, and tactical execution.
- Experience working closely and collaborating with physician specialists and subspecialists to drive strategic/business planning and financial and operational performance.
- Knowledge and experience in any service line management discipline with development for growth. Experience in Oncology/Cancer Services is essential.
- Experience in a marketplace that is highly competitive with multiple hospitals and/or ambulatory care facilities.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. For more information please contact us via e-mail at:
A division of Witt/Kieffer
Back to Search Results