Find a Position
AVP, Financial Planning & AnalysisOU Medicine
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
OU Medicine, an academic medical center which is affiliated with the University of Oklahoma in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, has begun a national search to locate an Assistant Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis. OU Medicine is comprised of three hospitals, the college of medicine, OU Physicians, Children’s Physicians, and the Peggy and Charles Stephenson Oklahoma Cancer Center.
The AVP, Financial Planning & Analysis is a newly formed role and will be operationally responsible for the financial and metrics reporting, financial analytics/decision support, budget development and management, strategic planning and new business planning development, and the analysis of efficiency and effectiveness of the financial management functions within OU Medical Center and The Children’s Hospital.
Candidate Qualities and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in financing, accounting, or related field is assumed with a Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Advanced certification through Healthcare Financial Management Association is also preferred.
- Ten years experience in financial management with progressively increasing responsibility and a minimum of four years experience in leadership of financial operational support and/or decision support. Demonstrated success in managing the financial functions (financial and statistical reporting, operations analysis, planning
- Demonstrated success in managing the financial functions utilizing technology (financial and statistical reporting, operations analysis, and data integrity) required to support the growth of a hospital or multi-hospital system.
- Experience in presenting information to senior leadership, management, and employee groups is a must.
- Experience or knowledge with teaching facilities and graduate medical education programs would be helpful.
- Experience working with clinical and business support applications and other technology to create and maintain useful and efficient decision support/analytics process.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. For more information please contact us via e-mail at: OU-AVPFinance@wkadvisors.com.
A division of Witt/Kieffer
Back to Search Results