Find a Position
Executive Director, Cardiovascular Services LineMemorial Hospital of South Bend
South Bend, Indiana
WK Advisor, a division of Witt/Kieffer, has partnered with Memorial Hospital of South Bend in a national search for an Executive Director, Cardiovascular Services. Located in South Bend, Indiana and part of Beacon Health System, the Executive Director will be responsible for developing and overseeing the operational and strategic leadership for the Heart, Vascular and Stroke services delivered at Memorial Hospital’s 474-bed facility. The Executive Director will develop the leadership structure and strategic plan, create goals and plans for mission effectiveness, financial management, and ensure there is alignment of the service line with Memorial Hospital and Beacon Health System.
The Executive Director is a key member of the leadership team and will report directly to the Vice President, Operations at Memorial Hospital of South Bend. Additional responsibilities will include optimization of the staff to further develop existing programs. The Cardiovascular Service Line has a governance structure, with sub-committees that have operational oversight, to work together collaboratively to make decisions on how to grow the programs. The Executive Director will be part of this governance to ensure each program is functioning at its highest level and meeting its operational goals.
- Graduate degree in business administration, health care administration, management or related field.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in significant administrative leadership position(s), of which a minimum of five years’ experience in applicable service line(s) is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working closely with physicians especially program development and/or partnerships is required.
- Cath Lab and/or Interventional Radiology experience preferred.
- Extensive executive level experience (CEO or other senior leadership role) in a nationally recognized health care organization with exemplary quality, growth and sustained financial strength.
- Requires high-level knowledge of Beacon Health System’s mission, systems integration, organizational development, managed care, capitation, cost/expense, reimbursement and trends, and their implications upon the service line(s).
- Requires ability to analyze and communicate relevant data and uses creativity in planning, problem solving, goal setting, and decision-making.
We welcome your candidacy, nominations and general inquiries. Please contact April Allen at MHSB-EDCardio@wkadvisors.com.
Back to Search Results