Find a Position
Director of Revenue CycleSoutheastern Health
Lumberton, North Carolina
WK Advisors, a division of Witt/Kieffer, has been retained to conduct the search for a new Director of Revenue Cycle at Southeastern Health in Lumberton, North Carolina.
Southeastern Health serves patients throughout southeastern North Carolina. Licensed for 452 beds, the health system includes Southeastern Regional Medical Center, a DNV GL – Healthcare accredited hospital which offers a combination of acute care, intensive care, psychiatric services, hospice and long term care to more than 16,000 inpatients and 65,000 emergency patients annually.
The Director of Revenue Cycle will be responsible for developing, managing, and maintaining an optimally functioning revenue cycle through-out Southeastern Health. The Director provides fiscal and management support services in controlling, verifying, and regulating Patient Registration, Patient Financial Services, Customer Financial Services, Cash Management, and Health Information Management. This position will play an integral role in the implementation of Southeastern Health’s strategic initiatives that are related to the revenue cycle. The team at Southeastern Health utilizes Epic for EHR and revenue cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, healthcare or public administration, finance, accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- ACPAM or FHFMA certification is preferred.
- Minimum of seven years of progressive management experience working in the healthcare revenue cycle field, with a track record that demonstrates, in-depth knowledge of hospital and physician billing and reimbursement.
- Experience with and knowledge of an electronic medical records system for hospital and physician/ambulatory operations.
- Knowledge of and experience with Epic revenue cycle applications is preferred.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with extensive experience in computer systems and PC-based applications.
- Broad knowledge of modern revenue cycle management, systems, practices and principals. Strong reporting, analytics and process improvement experience.
- Strong knowledge of billing and regulatory compliance practices.
- Effective human resource management abilities including the ability to develop talent.
- Ability to insure a high level of employee, patient, visitor, and external stakeholder satisfaction.
All nominations, expressions of interest, and discussions will be treated with strict confidence. For more information, please contact Kyle Wiederhold at:
Back to Search Results