Find a Position
Director of Revenue CycleImperial Health
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Imperial Health has retained Witt/Kieffer Advisors to recruit a new Director of Revenue Cycle.
Imperial Health is the largest independent, physician-owned, multi-specialty medical and surgical group in the Southwest Louisiana region. Founded in 1957 by a small group of local physicians, Imperial Health is a network of physicians collaborating to achieve professional and financial growth. Imperial Health continues to grow steadily, and in recent years has experienced more dramatic growth in physician partnership, as well as an increase in annual revenue. Today, Imperial Health is Southwest Louisiana’s largest, independent, physician-owned, multispecialty medical group offering an array of services including two urgent care centers, an advanced imaging facility, a full service laboratory and a thriving research department.
The Director of Revenue Cycle will play a key role in efforts to create consistency and raise the bar on revenue cycle initiatives across the organization. This position reports to Imperial Health’s Chief Financial Officer and will be instrumental in helping achieve Imperial Health’s strategic goals through developing, managing, and maintaining an optimally functioning revenue cycle.
Candidate Qualities and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Healthcare field or equivalent of education and experience required.
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare Administration or related field preferred.
- Ten years of revenue cycle experience, with at least five years at the senior management level in a complex healthcare environment with a demonstrated track record of progressively increasing responsibility.
- Senior-level experience in multi-specialty group practice(s) is highly desired.
- Knowledge of third-party and insurance company operating procedures, regulations and billing requirements and government reimbursement programs.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with extensive experience in computer systems and PC-based applications.
- General management skills, such as problem solving, decision-making, and budget oversight.
A highly competitive compensation package and relocation assistance will be offered.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. All nominations will be handled with the utmost of professional courtesy and confidentiality. For more information please contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Search Results