Find a Position
Director of Practice Operations, Mary Washington Medical GroupMary Washington Healthcare
Mary Washington Healthcare (MWHC), located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, is a vertically integrated, not-for-profit regional health system of two hospitals and an integrated multi-specialty medical group, Mary Washington Medical Group (MWMG). Operating 100+ years and serving the Commonwealth of Virginia, MWHC is a 2018 Watson Health Top Health System and is also a Nursing Magnet Hospital soon to be reviewed for their third re-designation.
The Director of Practice Operations, a newly created position, will be responsible for the operations, service/patient experience and quality of MWMG’s clinic practices. There are currently 22 primary care and specialty clinic sites and 110 providers. Specialties include Hospitalists, Primary Care, Trauma Surgery/General Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery, Neurosurgery, Dermatology, Neurology, Infectious Disease, Rheumatology, and Sleep Medicine.
The Director of Practice Operations will ensure MWMG practice operations are efficient, integrated and highly oriented to providing positive patient experience. This individual will implement plans and processes within the region while developing and expanding a network of physicians to work within a multi-specialty group practice.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or related field
- Master’s degree in Business, Health Administration or related field is a plus
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an ambulatory/group practice or primary care operations leadership position. Proven success in impacting and improving clinic operations and patient experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of guiding clinical practice and bringing consistency and process alignment.
- Experience in large electronic medical records system (EMR) with specific EPIC experience preferred.
Please direct nominations and inquiries/resumes to: MaryWashMGDirOp@WKAdvisors.com
WK Advisors – a division of Witt/Kieffer
295 N. Hubbards Lane Ste. 201
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
Direct Line: 502-709-8544
Toll Free: 877-228-4030
Back to Search Results