Find a Position
AVP, Behavioral Health Service LineWellStar Health System
One of the nation’s top 100 integrated health systems based in Marietta, Georgia is looking to fill an immediate opening for a system AVP, Behavioral Health Service Line. WellStar Health System, the largest health system in Georgia with 11 hospitals and 21,000 employees, is known nationally for its innovative care models, and has won numerous awards as a best place to work (both by Fortune Magazine and Becker’s Healthcare).
The AVP, Behavioral Health Service Line works closely with the Chief Clinical Integration Officer and the Chief Behavioral Health Officer of WellStar Health System. The AVP will have responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating initiatives around growth, quality & patient safety, customer service, physician integration and consistency of practice for the system. Due to continued growth, there is a need to significantly expand and further develop the service line to provide coordinated and high quality behavioral health care across the system.
- Master degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or other relevant practice.
- Ten years of experience in a complex healthcare environment with significant exposure to matrix operating structures and extensive experience with program development. Experience in a neuroscience service line in a multi-hospital system preferred.
- Five years of experience in behavioral health within an acute care hospital or physician group.
- Knowledge and experience in service line management and a development for growth. Experience in a neuroscience service line in a multi-hospital system is a plus.
- Excellent physician relations skills and previous experience in growing volume. Skills in relationship development and collaboration across a matrix environment to establish standardization of care.
- Proven effective and innovative business development expertise, experience, and skills gained within an organization known for leading edge program development in an organization committed to excellence.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. All nominations will be handled with the utmost of professional courtesy and confidentiality. For more information please contact us via e-mail at: WellStarAVP-Behavioral@wkadvisors.com
Back to Search Results