Find a Position
Associate Vice President, Managed Care ContractingMedical College of Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin is a distinguished leader and innovator in the education and development of the next generation of physicians, scientists, pharmacists and health professionals. Froedtert Health is the regional, integrated health care organization that joins the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with MCW, while Froedtert Hospital Foundation provides support for the highly specialized care, research and teaching that distinguish eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center.
The Associate Vice President, Managed Care Contracting provides organizational leadership over managed care operations for the Medical College of Wisconsin. This role ensures that both pediatric (CSG) and adult (MCP) MCW clinical practices receive optimal reimbursement and other terms for professional services delivered under managed care contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree is required and minimum of ten years’ of progressively responsible experience with health care insurance contracting on provider and/or payer side, contract negotiation, management experience and knowledge of local and regional health care and payer market.
- Previous experience in managed care contracting, negotiation and implementation in both provider and payer setting is essential.
- Experience with non-fee-based contract components such as capitation or other risk, pay for performance, or related value based language would be a plus.
- Working innovatively with potential partners to create new ways to develop business and enhance revenue.
- Experience working collaboratively with physicians and developing strong physician relationships.
We would appreciate receiving recommendations or nominations of qualified candidates and applications of personal interest. For more information please contact us via e-mail at:
A division of Witt/Kieffer
Back to Search Results